The Brazilian Program for Authorized Economic Operator, established by the Federal Revenue of Brazil, through the publication of Instruction 1521, of 4 December 2014, ensures the logistics chain operator:
- Accelerate cargo release, reduce transit time and lower storage costs
- Enjoyment of the advantages and benefits of the Mutual Recognition Agreements (MRAs);
- direct communication channel with the RFB to answer questions and solve problems related to the OAS Program;
- Reduced percentage of loads selected for conferencing channels on the export and, when selected, priority processing;
- Parameter immediately after registration of the export declaration, with no need to wait for the formation of lots;
- Among other benefits.
The ATS has a specialized team certification procedures and provides all necessary support to ensure that your company meets the safety requirements established by the Brazilian Program OAS.
Contact us for more Information